The data collected includes the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, the internet service provider, information about the time and date, location and information sent to the website through the contact form.
- The data collected is used to monitor and check how users use our websites so that we can improve the efficiency of the service by offering more effective and trouble-free navigation. We monitor user information with the Google Analytics tool which registers user behaviour on the website.
We make use of the following types of cookies on our website:
- “Essential” cookies, which enable use of the features available on our website, such as authentication cookies intended for services that require authentication,
- Cookies intended to ensure security, e.g. cookies used to detect any irregularities in the authentication process within the website,
- “Performance” cookies, allowing the collection of data on the manner in which the web pages within the service are used,
- “Functional” cookies, enabling the settings chosen by the user to be “remembered” and also personalisation of the user interface, e.g. as regards the language chosen or the region the user comes from, font size, web page design, etc.,
- “Advertising” cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content that is better suited to the user’s interests.
- The User may disable or enable cookie collection at any time by changing their browser’s settings. Instructions on how to manage cookies are available HERE.
Additional personal data, such as an email address, is collected only where the User has explicitly consented to this when completing the form. The data referred to above is stored and used only for the purposes of performance of a given function.